[one-users] SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR clarification

Tiago Batista tiagosbatista at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 08:56:09 PDT 2010

I have to agree with you... I was bitten by a script that looks at
/tmp from time to time and cleans up old files...

The location of such files do not belong at all on the temporary
paths, to me they look more like scripts that should live on the
libexec dir, on a shared directory, or on the home of the oneadmin
user... Given that adding a host should be as simple as possible, I
would second a path like ~/.one_scripts

Any thoughts on this?

Tiago