[one-users] SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR clarification

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Oct 20 08:17:18 PDT 2010

Dear all,

We are moving the default remote script dir to /var/tmp for the
upcoming 2.0 release to take advantage of its persistency.

OpenNebula looks to the modification time of the scripts in the
front-end to copy them in case they have modifications. It doesn't
check the remote hosts, but being the scripts in /var/tmp and copying
them upong "onehost create" (as it is now) should be enough for a
reasonable functioning.

Thought?

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher