[one-users] Any experience with Xen4 and OpenNebula 2.0 RC1?

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 08:56:41 PDT 2010

Hello,

We have not tested OpenNebula in xen 4.0. We are also not familiar
with it as for this version we are concentrating our efforts on making
it work fine with version 3. It would be great if you could try that,
should work fine if the command line and VM description files for
version 4 are compatible with with version 3.

Bye

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Frank Dölitzscher
<doelitz at hs-furtwangen.de> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> we are a research project at Hochschule Furtwangen University and are
> migrating our OpenNebula 1.4 infrastructure. We are interested in the
> support and compatibility of Xen4 and OpenNebula 2.0 RC1.
> Does anybody have already any experiences?
>
> Best regards,
> Frank
>
> --
> Frank Dölitzscher
> Computer Science
> Hochschule Furtwangen University

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher