[one-users] Problems with VMWare addon

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Oct 11 07:07:26 PDT 2010

Dear Endre,

You need to checkout the "one-2.0" branch, since VMware changes have
not been merged back into the master branch yet. I've made an
annotation in the documentation regarding your feedback.

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher