[one-users] oned dies within a minute after starting

George L. Emigh george.emigh at dialecticnet.com
Tue Oct 19 12:47:46 PDT 2010

I'm using opennebula on Fedora 13, built from git sources.

Before I start over I thould I'd ask if anyone has seen anything like this:

oneadmin at klingon ~ $  one start
Stale .lock detected. Erasing it.
oned and scheduler started
oneadmin at klingon ~ $  onehost list
  ID NAME              CLUSTER  RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT
   0 klingon           default    0      0      0    100      0K      0K  err
   1 shag              default    0    400    354    400    7.6G    4.5G   on
oneadmin at klingon ~ $  onehost list
Error: Connection refused - connect(2)

From the oned.log
Tue Oct 19 15:30:32 2010 [InM][I]: Monitoring host klingon (0)
Tue Oct 19 15:30:32 2010 [InM][I]: Monitoring host shag (1)
Tue Oct 19 15:30:35 2010 [InM][D]: Host 0 successfully monitored.
Tue Oct 19 15:30:35 2010 [ONE][E]: syntax error, unexpected EQUAL, expecting
$end or VARIABLE at line 1, columns 126:128
Tue Oct 19 15:30:35 2010 [InM][E]: Error parsing host information: ARCH=x86_64
MODELNAME="AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor"
HOSTNAME=klingon.earthcookie.net HYPERVISOR=kvm TOTALCPU= CPUSPEED=
TOTALMEMORY= USEDMEMORY=7864392 FREEMEMORY=6944660 FREECPU=0.0 USEDCPU=0.0
NETRX= NETTX=

Tue Oct 19 15:30:35 2010 [InM][D]: Host 1 successfully monitored.

Thank you.

--
George L. Emigh
CIO

 intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
 The message, together with any attachment, contain confidential and/or
 privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving,
 copying, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have
 received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
 reply email and delete all copies.