[one-users] ONE Admin Tool - Authentication

hector hector at convivencial.org
Tue Nov 30 02:24:32 PST 2010

Hi,

you should be able to log in with the users in the one_auth file.

It may be the case that you have not set up the environmental variables
correctly before launching the app (ONE_LOCATION and ONE_AUTH).

Also, Im now working to update the one-admin-tool with the one-2.0
features and fix some bugs.

Héctor

--
Hector