[one-users] stuck in boot

Luca Lorenzini lorenzini.luca at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 08:01:44 PST 2010

I noticed that the DRIVER attribute is bypassed and by default libvirt set
the image type as raw. This feature will be implemented on the next release
(there is a patch if u need it now). I had the same problem and i tricked
the system to add the correct line in the deployment file before submission
to libvirt. I modified the deploy file (i cant modified source code because
i havent administrator right on the machine) placed in
/usr/lib/one/remotes/vmm/kvm/.