[one-users] oned does not listen

opennebula at nerling.ch opennebula at nerling.ch
Tue Nov 23 03:43:35 PST 2010

Hallo Gian.
I'm not sure it this is you problem, but I think the one is off!
One has not init script per default, so after reboot the opennebula
daemons are not automaticly started.
For this create a /etc/init./opennebula and register it against you
init daemon.

Best regards

Marlon Nerling
Zitat von saint at eng.it: