[one-users] Referencing OpenNebula

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Fri Nov 12 07:03:53 PST 2010

Hi,

> I am writing a scientific publication, and would like to include open nebula
> in the references. To support research, the best practice when referencing
> software is to reference an article that describes it, and not just point to
> the main page. There is no such article mentioned in
>
> http://www.opennebula.org/about:referencing

Thanks for pointing this out. I've added a section to that page with
the seminal article that should be referenced. fyi, it is the
following:

Virtual Infrastructure Management in Private and Hybrid Clouds,
B.Sotomayor, R.Santiago Montero, I.Martín Llorente, I.Foster. IEEE
Internet Computing, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 14-22, Sep./Oct. 2009.
http://www.computer.org/portal/web/csdl/doi/10.1109/MIC.2009.119

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
-Scientific Writer at UChicago's Computation Institute