[one-users] Making scheduler allocation aware

Shashank Rachamalla shashank.rachamalla at hexagrid.com
Thu Nov 11 03:58:46 PST 2010

Hi

What Marlon said regarding RANK=RUNNING_VMS is the exact concern. However, I
will check out the source code once. We are using opennebula 1.4 with the
following template: ( Note that the value of PRIORITY is calculated using
FREEMEMORY, FREECPU and RUNNING_VMS )

DISK=[
        clone=no,
        source=/mnt/dev_store_100000/images/glpnnu0,
        target=hda,
        type=disk
]
DISK=[
        clone=no,

source=/mnt/dev_store_100000/iso/FABCAC11-768B-4683-EB99-085ECB800000,
        target=hdb,
        type=cdrom
]
MEMORY=2000