[one-users] [Fwd: Re: Opennebula development question]

Daniel.MOLDOVAN at cs.utcluj.ro Daniel.MOLDOVAN at cs.utcluj.ro
Thu Nov 18 22:55:09 PST 2010

Thanks to all for the answers.

And i have a question for opennebula developement. Why in
/one/tm_commands/ssh/tm_context.sh, the temporary directory is
TMP_DIR="$ONE_LOCATION/var/$DST_HASH" ? Should not be /tmp/$DST_HASH?
Because usually oneadmin does not have access to create folders in var in
the case opennebula is installed system wide as in my case(as a result
from express install).

Regards,
Daniel