[one-users] Installation of OpenNebula 2.0 from Source

KING LABS kinglabs.in at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 22:17:52 PST 2010

Hi,

I have been struggling to get Opennebula 2.0 Installation with Express
script, there seems to lot of issues with the script(/var/lock/one &
/var/run/one get deleted on every reboot ) . Hence I started looking into
installing it from source. I see that theres no straight forward
documentation for the same. Also i didn't find any node specific
installation information for installing from source. Any help or good
documentation for the same will be highly appreciated

Correct me if I am wrong as I am new to Opennebula

Regards,
kinglabs