[one-users] Về: Cannot use VNC to connect to running Vms

GIANG NGUYENVAN mvnli_giang at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 20:27:06 PDT 2010

Hi.
When I tried running the TTYLINUX example, I got same problem. And also, I think there is something happen with the DISPLAY declaration.
I have declared the DISPLAY information in the template, which is "GRAPHIC = [type="vnc", listen="127.0.0.1",
port="5902"]"

However, in the KVM host, when I run the application "Virtual Machine Monitor", then "Details" of the Running VM, I cannot see anything about that Display Hardware, as you can see in the attached file.
I think OpenNebula has problem with VM template :(
Hope to hear your answer :)