[one-users] Opennebula and physical cluster

Csom Gyula csom at interface.hu
Thu May 20 13:20:47 PDT 2010

Hi,

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 06:08 AM dino <nautilius.r at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

> i just want that the cluster will be seen as a single node (and that the
> cluster supports xen).

This is an exiting question (at least in my opinion), eg. creating a
virtualization solution that overruns the limits of a single host. To my
understanding the related concept is called 'single system image' [1].

You may find these pages interesting, but could also Google the topic:

  * http://serendipity.ruwenzori.net/index.php/2008/05/04/can-xen-create-a-level-ground-for-ssi-clustering
  * http://wiki.openssi.org/go/Features

Bottom line: Note that I'm only an enquirer just as you, and have no any
experience with the topic:)

Cheers,
Gyula

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-system_image