[one-users] gem packages for CLIs

Claude Noshpitz Claude.Noshpitz at attinteractive.com
Wed May 19 13:15:46 PDT 2010

Hello,

How would the core team feel about splitting the econe and occi components
from the main repo, keeping them at the ecosystem level instead?  This would
make them cleaner to deploy and help ensure that dependencies were managed
explicitly (incompatible changes in core would break things very quickly in
ecosystem and so would get fixed quickly).

Thoughts?

--Claude