[one-users] hi

Joseph Glanville shortstuff92 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 16:08:44 PDT 2010

Hi there,

Copying the VM's disk live would require first pausing the VM in any
case that I know of (not shutdown, just frozen).
Its pretty hypervisor specific however and unfortunately I am not too
familiar with VMware.

In terms of fault tolerance, at this point in time OpenNebula doesn't
actually employ any systems to restart VMs on other hosts etc. However
you can easily mimic this functionality yourself though the XMLRPC
server or the new Java API.

Kind regards,

Joseph Glanville

GPG Key ID: A5FC8BE3