[one-users] Java OCA query

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Fri May 14 03:20:16 PDT 2010

Hi Shashank.

As you pointed out in a previous mail, once you have the VM with its info
loaded you can find out the hostname and host ID using xpath expressions:
vm.xpath("/VM/HISTORY/HOSTNAME")
vm.xpath("/VM/HISTORY/HID")

Then you can build a host object from that, just remember that you need lo
load its info.

Regards,
Carlos.

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org