[one-users] New Blog on OpenNebula and its Ecosystem

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Mon May 31 12:57:14 PDT 2010

Dear users and rest of members of the OpenNebula community,

I am sending this email to announce that we have created a new blog to post news about OpenNebula and its ecosystem; articles describing experiences, use cases and deployments; and announcements about new products or services around OpenNebula. The last two posts describe the two last contributions to the ecosystem:

- OpenNebula Express to create clouds in four steps
- Implementation of the vCloud API

All members of the OpenNebula community are invited to post blogs on any topic related to the OpenNebula technology. Please send us an email to community-manager at opennebula.org if you would like to contribute.

Regards,

Ignacio
--
Ignacio M. Llorente, Full Professor (Catedratico): http://dsa-research.org/llorente