[one-users] hi

Samuel Rodriguez samuelrh at infomed.sld.cu
Tue May 18 09:18:29 PDT 2010

After studying the proposals of free and open source software to deploy a
cloud computing infrastructure decided that the most interesting so far is
that offered OpenNebula.

I installed a server OpenNebula 1.4 on Ubuntu Server 9.10 and two nodes with
the same OS and the hypervisor VMWare Server 2.0.2 and am using an NFS
server as shared storage.

I want to know if I can make the information saved virtual machine (the disc
information) automatically, ie without stopping the VMs and copy them in
another location. Can you help on this?

Also I do not know how it works exactly the fault tolerance. How does the
system detect a fault and recover automatically?

Could I be made redundant the front-end?

I am very excited about this new project. Could you please make me your
opinions as quickly as possible.

Thank you very much for everything.

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/