[one-users] (no subject)

Samuel Rodriguez samuelrh at infomed.sld.cu
Mon May 3 19:00:37 PDT 2010

I want to use OpenNebula with VMware Server, but I have problems with
installing driver.

It seems that VMware Infrastructure SDK 2.5.0 (2007) has changed its name in
the new version. Could you please inform me how to call the new version of
VI SDK hat supports OpenNebula and if there is a page where to download.

Sorry for my English. If you can write me in Spanish I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thank you.

Anet

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/