[one-users] onehost list / STAT err

Stefan Freitag stefan.freitag at udo.edu
Fri Mar 26 03:25:00 PDT 2010

Hi,

the oneadmin user should be available on all hosts you want to add via
onehost command (the uid/gid should also be the same on all systems)

You can check this by running
id oneadmin
on each host and compare the output.

After this you should create  a private and a public key for oneadmin and
share the public key to all the physical hosts. How to enable the hosts to
work with keys can be found in ssh tutorial ;-)

Kind regards
Stefan