[one-users] XML RPC API - Schema

Tobias Höfler hoefler.tobias at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 17 14:34:51 PDT 2010

Hi,

thanks a lot for your answer.
I'll try to generate a schema out of the XML.

By the way, it seems that there is a problem with the following tag:
<boot dev="network">

There is the "end-tag" missing that it looks like this: <boot
dev="network" />
This tag is within <TEMPLATE><RAW><DATA>....

Do you know whether this is a known bug or if there is a fix available ?

Cheers,
Tobias