[one-users] XML RPC - one.user.info authorization

Tobias Höfler hoefler.tobias at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 17 14:23:00 PDT 2010

Hi,

Actually, I need a list with all users and their user IDs.

I've tested the "one.userpool.info" method, but the following error
message gets returned:
User not authorized to pull user pool info. Error code: -1

I called the one.user.info method with both parameters.

It seems, that there is an authorization problem....

Thanks for your help,
Tobias