[one-users] Vm migration

Rangababu Chakravarthula rbabu at hexagrid.com
Wed Mar 10 15:11:13 PST 2010

I see it did not come thru to the mailing list as text.
I am sending it again with additional information.

Do we have to modify libvirtd.conf and libvirt-bin as given here?
http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:archives:rel1.2:kvmg

Also, according to this URL
http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Migration

vm should be started with

-incoming tcp:0:4444

I dont see that for the VM's we started using opennebula.
Here is the log from /var/log/libvirt/qemu/one-<vmid>.log

LC_ALL=C PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
/usr/bin/kvm -S -M pc-0.11 -m 256 -smp 1 -name one-522 -uuid
aa300199-abfc-40b5-e168-56450872b1b0 -monitor
unix:/var/run/libvirt/qemu/one-522.monitor,server,nowait -boot d -drive
file=/mnt/sharedstorage/522/images/disk.0,if=ide,index=0 -drive
file=/mnt/sharedstorage/522/images/disk.1,if=ide,media=cdrom,index=1 -net
nic,macaddr=00:d5:d3:01:5e:c9,vlan=0,name=nic.0 -net
tap,fd=30,vlan=0,name=tap.0 -serial none -parallel none -usb -usbdevice
tablet -vnc 0.0.0.0:106 -vga cirrus

Ranga