[one-users] Problem deploying Windows Vista VM in opennebula 1.2

Harishbabu Nagaraj Harishbabu_Nagaraj at mindtree.com
Sun Mar 21 23:37:58 PDT 2010

Dear All,
             I am able to deploy windows XP image and some Linux images using opennebula 1.2 on Fedora core 12 with KVM.  I could able to add the host machine using onehost command successfully. When I tried to deploy the Windows Vista VM using "onevm create config.txt",
Config.txt file is as follows,
NAME=WinVista
CPU=0.25
MEMORY=1024
OS=[type=hvm, boot=hd]
DISK =[source="/root/teaas/images/winvista.img", clone=yes, target=hda, readonly=no]
NIC=[network ="Private_VLAN"]
GRAPHICS =[type ="vnc",listen ="127.0.0.1", port = "1"]

The status of onevm shows running but if I see the virtual machine console, it is throwing the error "Windows failed to load because the firmware (BIOS) is not ACPI compatible". Do I need to add any more configurations for ACPI in config.txt, please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Harish