[one-users] Fwd: libvirt connector problems (no hypervisor driver available for one:///)

Jonathan Kelley jkelley at vm-labs.com
Tue Mar 2 13:09:04 PST 2010

I am responding to this mail below as I experience the same issues with libvirt.

I just installed libvirt so I don't believe I could be addressing the
wrong daemon.

Ubuntu 9.10 OpenNebula 1.4 and libvirt 0.7.0-1ubuntu13.1

Thanks.
-Jon

[one-users] libvirt connector problems (no hypervisor driver available
for one:///)

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Jan 8 09:42:20 PST 2010