[one-users] onevm - zombie vm

Shi Jin jinzishuai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 09:15:41 PST 2010

Hi there,

I am having the same problem here:
seki at xubuntu:~$ onevm list
  ID     USER     NAME STAT CPU     MEM        HOSTNAME        TIME
7930 oneadmin  fc11AOS dele   0  512000           node2 02 22:10:56
oneadmin at onefrontend64:/srv/cloud/oneadmin/one/var$ onevm show 7930
VIRTUAL MACHINE 7930 INFORMATION
ID             : 7930
NAME           : fc11AOS
STATE          : ACTIVE
LCM_STATE      : DELETE
START TIME     : 02/26 11:34:21
END TIME       : -
DEPLOY ID:     : one-7930
This paritcular VM cannot be removed by any means.

When executing "onevm delete 7930"
The only relevant message is from oned.log
Mon Mar  1 09:59:24 2010 [ReM][D]: VirtualMachineAction invoked
Mon Mar  1 09:59:24 2010 [DiM][D]: Finalizing VM 7930
The vm.log for this vm shows nothing.

It looks to me like that the sqlite database for this VM has been frozen.
But I tried to make a copy of the one.db and was able to change the
state/lcm_state for the vm_pool table from 3/15 to 6/0.
Not sure what the problem is.

Shi
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 4:58 AM, Nikola Garafolic
<nikola.garafolic at srce.hr> wrote:
> Vm.log for stuck vms is empty, and oned.log does not look extremely usefull.
> Vm ids in question are 57 and 58.
>
> Regards,
> Nikola
>
> Javier Fontan wrote:
>>
>> That's very strange. Can you send me $ONE_LOCATION/var/oned.log and
>> $ONE_LOCATION/var/<vmid>/vm.log to check what is happening?
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Nikola Garafolic
>> <nikola.garafolic at srce.hr> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am using version 1.4
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Nikola