[one-users] Can't access to VM through ssh

Andrea Turli andrea.turli at eng.it
Mon Jun 28 01:42:53 PDT 2010

Hi all,

unfortunately also running the fsck on the .img didn't solve the
problem. Here my situation:

- 1 x frontend: ubuntu 10.04 - KVM - NFS
- 1 x cluster node: ubuntu 10.04 - KVM - NFS

A ttylinux VM has been started correctly on the worker node. From the
front end:
# onevm list
   ID     USER     NAME STAT CPU     MEM        HOSTNAME        TIME
   21 oneadmin ttylinux runn   0   65536  grids21.eng.it 00 00:10:22

# onevnet list
   ID USER     NAME              TYPE BRIDGE #LEASES
    8 oneadmin public          Ranged    br0       0
    9 oneadmin private          Fixed    br0       1

The ttylinux VM shows this:
# ifconfig
eth0  ..... inet address 192.168.0.6 ...

but I cannot ping anything from this VM

To help the investigation, here the bctrl show command on the cluester node
$ brctl show
bridge name    bridge id        STP enabled    interfaces
br0        8000.0019b9e57ae5    no        eth0   vnet0
virbr0        8000.000000000000    yes

Thank you again for any help,
Andrea