[one-users] Windows guests in ONE 1.4

Shiva Shankar shivshan at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 22:42:07 PDT 2010

Thanks. I created the Windows image using virt-manager and the image boots ok with kvm but i am not able to get an ip within ONE. Also i cannot get vnc console so i am not sure how to debug the problem. onevnet lists the ip address that has been leased to the vm though.Any hints on how i can troubleshoot would be great.Thanks again,
Shiva