[one-users] Image upload within the core

Csom Gyula csom at interface.hu
Thu Jun 24 07:52:01 PDT 2010

Hi Tino!

Thanks for your response! I've got the idea:) Some questions regarding the details:

* Private cloud:
1. Will remote terminals be supported for uploads? scp or such?

2. Will metadata and file upload happen in one "transaction" from the CLI perspective?
or in separate transactions? Eg.: Will the CLI offer a single command for image creation?
a command that behind the scenes does the image upload (through scp or such) and
do the metadata creation. Or will the CLI provide 2 separate commands instead: one for
upload and one for metadata creation?

* Public and private cloud integration:
3. Similar question but now applied to the OCA API (since OCCI and EC2 servers seem to
use OCA for backend access): will the OCA API offer a single method for image creation?
or will it provide separate commands for upload and metadata instead?

Cheers,
Gyula