[one-users] failes to deploy VM on VMWare Server

Manish Sapariya manish at gslab.com
Mon Jun 14 22:33:58 PDT 2010

Hi Tino,
Please find comments in line.

> Could you check that "/data/one/vm_dir/2/deployment.0" indeed exists?

No there is such file. However,  I can see such file created in
/srv/cloud/one/var/2/deployment.0

Is this file a reference file or is it created in wrong path?

One more thing that I noticed is that instead '2' there is 'one-2'
directory in my DATASTORE_PAHT. The tm driver for vmware copies
image in 'one-$VM_ID'. I modified it to create the directories as
'$VM_ID', but no change. I could not see deployment file getting
created in that case as well. What part of the code/logs should I look
for any hint?

> I assume "/data/one/vm_dir" is mounted as the ESXi datastore "datastore1".

It wasn't. But even after mounting it, things fail the same way.

Thanks and Regards,
Manish