[one-users] Network Address Pool allocating out of range addresses ?

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 07:50:25 PDT 2010

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the tip ;)  The idea was to provision out of a pool and not
require to administer ip addresses for each vm. Since the pool of VMs is
small, it won't be a big issue.

I was looking at the code that generated the mask. It makes sense now
that I see it. :)  For future reference, the IP address should be bounds
checked across the constraints. In our configuration, we wanted the
servers to be in the lower addresses in the mask and the upper addresses
for the workload nodes.

cheers,
gary