[one-users] Windows guests in ONE 1.4

Shiva Shankar shivshan at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 07:35:02 PDT 2010

HiI have successfully used Linux guests with ONE 1.4; however i am yet to make progress on any Windows guest so far. I have tried Windows server 2003 and 2008 r2. The guests are in running state but i cannot connect via RDP.I read that the context is not automatically passed yet to Windows guests and that some programming might be required. Is this accurate? So is it fair to state that at present Windows guests are not supported?ThanksShiva