[one-users] Trying to run opennebula using VMWare on Windows

Manish Sapariya manish at gslab.com
Wed Jun 23 23:54:21 PDT 2010

Hi,
I have working setup of opennebula using VMWare Server on Linux FC 8.

I want to run VMWare Server on Windows to use some of my windows servers.

As I add the Windows host to list it fails to monitor the Widnows
VMWare server with following exception.

---- Debug stack trace ----
java.lang.NullPointerException
         at GetProperty.getProperties(GetProperty.java:74)
         at GetProperty.getObjectProperty(GetProperty.java:59)
         at OneImVmware.loop(OneImVmware.java:180)
         at OneImVmware.main(OneImVmware.java:59)

As I see in the code it fails to check the "hardware.memorySize".
Any clues?  How can I figure if these perf counters are supported
or not on windows?
--
Thanks and Regards,
Manish