[one-users] Can I use more hosts for just one VM?

Daniele Fetoni daniele.fetoni at hotmail.it
Fri Jun 11 04:38:38 PDT 2010

Hi

Maybe my question is stupid, but I found nothing in documentation, so I want you to ask: is possible with opennebula create a VM using resources from several hosts?
I mean, if I have two cluster nodes with 2 cores each one, can I deploy a VM requiring 3 cores?

Please, if this is possible, could you tell me how this could be done?

I tried running ttylinux requiring several cores, but VM stays in pend status, probably because scheduler doesn't find a good node where put the VM.
Maybe, to do so, I have to use Haizea?

I apologize again for the stupid question, and thank you for kindness.

Fetoni Daniele