[one-users] Chef recipes open

Keith Hudgins keith at cloudscaling.com
Thu Jun 3 16:03:09 PDT 2010

Hey guys. I've had a few people ask for access to our chef scripts
over the last couple of months. I sincerely apologize for the delay in
making them available, I've simply had little time to get them a bit
more polished. They are, however, now available. I've got them up on
our github account at github.com/cloudscaling. There's documentation
available at cloudboot.com as well.

Feel free to download and beat up the recipes, and when they break
(they've only been tested on one installation so far, so they *will*
break!) let me know. We'll get 'em shored up. Thanks!