[one-users] [one-ecosystem] econe-server problem

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Jun 2 03:57:57 PDT 2010

Hi Calin,

This may be due to invalid credentials. Also, please be aware that the
server URL set in EC2_URL and in the econe.conf file must match.

The error message you are getting is really not pretty, we are working on it
[1]

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/246
--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova