[one-users] VM's are going to pending state though enough resources

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Jul 30 03:08:32 PDT 2010

Hi Bathina,

The only hint I can give you is that the VM may be requesting more resources
than the ones available in your host. Or maybe you are using the
REQUIREMENTS field making your host non-suitable to deploy the VM.

Please provide more information, like the VM template, the logs (oned.log
and shed.log), the extended information of your host ($ onehost show 0) if
you need more specific help.

Regards,
Carlos.

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org