[one-users] Creating images for deployment

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Jul 22 06:45:57 PDT 2010

Dear Ward,

The method you are using to create the image is indeed the preferred one.
After creating the image, you will need to contextualize it using the
CONTEXT [1] section of the VM template so the virtual machine gets its IP
address set at boot time.

Best regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel1.4:template#context_section

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher