[one-users] ElasticFox invalid credentials

Daniel Molina Aranda danmolin at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Jul 20 13:15:14 PDT 2010

Hi Massimiliano,

I think the problem is you are using an old version of OpenNebula. The
Invalid Credentials exception was changed over to the AuthFailure one, used
in EC2, and the authentication method was also changed.

- Stop econe-server and ONE
- Download the last OpenNebula source.
- Install ONE from the source and set up the econe.conf.
- Start ONE and econe-server again.

Let's see if the problem is solved with this reinstallation.

Regards.