[one-users] ElasticFox invalid credentials

Claude Noshpitz cnoshpitz at attinteractive.com
Tue Jul 20 10:25:26 PDT 2010

Massimiliano,

Are you building the signature using the original shared secret ("password")
or the corresponsing hash that is shown by "oneuser list"?  I think the
original is the one we need, rather than the hash...  perhaps I
misunderstood the scenario.

Just an idea -- delighted that elasticfox is even an option for managing
ONE!

--Claude

_____________________________________________________________________________>>
_
>> From: danmolin at fdi.ucm.es
>> Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:41:01 +0200
>> Subject: Re: [one-users] ElasticFox invalid credentials
>> To: massimiliano82 at live.it
>> CC: users at lists.opennebula.org
>>
>> Hi Massimiliano,
>>
>> You should check:
>>
>> 1. Are you using the last source from the OpenNebula git repository?
>>
>> 2. Are you using the Hashed password in the account set up?
>>
>> 3. Are you using exactly the same endpoint in the Region set up than the one
>> specified in the econe.conf?
>>
>> Hope this helps
>>
>> Cheers.
>>
>> On 20 July 2010 16:01, Massimiliano Diodati <massimiliano82 at live.it> wrote:
>>> Hi all, I configured the econe.conf file (without SSL) and was able to use
>>> econe tool that came with opennebula installation.
>>> Now I'm trying to use the ElasticFox client, configuring it as in the 1.6
>>> development release, but I continue
>>> to receive the 'invalid credentials' response. Here are the  post and
>>> response messages from Firebug:
>>>
>>>              POST
>>> Parameters                  application/x-www-form-urlencoded
>>> AWSAccessKeyId        oneadmin
>>> Action                           DescribeImages
>>> Signature                      3/gUXH4BICKrkbBfBkJtozJK3zo=
>>> SignatureVersion            1
>>> Timestamp                   2010-07-20T13:51:31
>>> Version                        2009-03-01
>>>
>>> Source:

Action=DescribeImages&AWSAccessKeyId=oneadmin&SignatureVersion=1&Timestamp=2>>>
0

10-07-20T13%3A51%3A31&Version=2009-03-01&Signature=3%2FgUXH4BICKrkbBfBkJtozJ>>>