[one-users] hooks on migration

Jaime Melis j.melis at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Jul 7 03:13:31 PDT 2010

Hello,

In OpenNebula the hooks can only be executed on the following events:

- CREATE, when the VM is created (onevm create)
- RUNNING, after the VM is successfully booted
- SHUTDOWN, after the VM is shutdown
- STOP, after the VM is stopped (including VM image transfers)
- DONE, after the VM is deleted or shutdown

Therefore after a migration the ebtables script will not be executed.

Regards,
Jaime