[one-users] ON and VMWARE 1.0.10

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Jul 6 06:08:30 PDT 2010

Hi Daniele,

AFAIK the VMware Server 1.0 only supports VIX API, whereas 2.0 and ESX
supports the VI SDK, used to develop the OpenNebula VMware drivers. I
doubt the latter is backwards compatible with the former, but it may
be worth a try (we would love to hear whether this really works or
not).

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher