[one-users] Deploy VM on VMware ESXi

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Jul 5 08:04:14 PDT 2010

Hi xavier,

How is this going along?

I would like to remind you that you can use ESX 4.0 hypervisors with
OpenNebula without a paid license, you just need to remove the free
license so it goes into evaluation mode, and thus the remote
functionality is again enabled.

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher