[one-users] Resume VM fails for VMWare Server 2.0 hypervisor

Manish Sapariya manish at gslab.com
Thu Jul 1 21:22:29 PDT 2010

Unfortunately, nothing is seen in the logs.
What VMWare Server logs do I look at?
There are bunch of logs files in VMWare log
folder but I could not figure out, which one
will give me information I am looking for?

I will look into all logs to see if I find
any clue.

Thanks and Regards,
Manish

Office Phone : 46711053