[one-users] "Unable to transport XML to server ..."

Mauch, Viktor mauch at kit.edu
Wed Jul 28 07:02:38 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have now tried different opennebula version (1.4, 1.5, 2.0beta1 /
self-compiled and binary packages) based on Ubuntu 10.04. And there
always problems with XML transport:

e.g. After adding new cluster nodes, a monitoring procedure is not
possible. The file sched.log ist filled with the followed error
messages:

Wed Jul 28 15:54:53 2010 [HOST][E]: Exception raised: Unable to
transport XML to server and get XML response back.  HTTP response: 503
Wed Jul 28 15:54:53 2010 [POOL][E]: Could not retrieve pool info from
ONE

Does anyone have an idea, what goes wrong. I followed exactly the
available opennebula documentation and installed alle necessary
packages.

Thanks in advance

Greets Viktor