[one-users] vm State Issue

Sandeep@kqinfotech.com sandeep at kqinfotech.com
Wed Jul 28 04:36:13 PDT 2010

Hi,
    I am using opennebula 1.4. I used Ubuntu 10.04 for all node (front
node/worker node) .
I Deployed opennebula with few worker node with kvm hyperwiser.
There is lot of confusion about vm states.

When i shutdown or suspend the vm from front node, it show the status
"shutdown / save / suspend" at front node.
But if i check on worker node with virsh or virt-manager, it shows the vm
status
running.

I am not able to change vm state by any way from front node.
I just want to know that It's default behavior or I did something wrong with

opennebula configuration.

There was same problem with 1.2.
I Migrated to 1.4 with the hope that the problem will get solved with
version 1.4.
So , kindly reply for the solution of problem.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep Kapse