[one-users] ElasticFox invalid credentials

Massimiliano Diodati massimiliano82 at live.it
Tue Jul 20 07:01:14 PDT 2010

Hi all, I configured the econe.conf file (without SSL) and was able to use econe tool that came with opennebula installation.
Now I'm trying to use the ElasticFox client, configuring it as in the 1.6 development release, but I continue
to receive the 'invalid credentials' response. Here are the  post and response messages from Firebug:

             POST
Parameters                  application/x-www-form-urlencoded
AWSAccessKeyId        oneadmin
Action                           DescribeImages
Signature                      3/gUXH4BICKrkbBfBkJtozJK3zo=
SignatureVersion            1
Timestamp                   2010-07-20T13:51:31
Version                        2009-03-01

Source:
Action=DescribeImages&AWSAccessKeyId=oneadmin&SignatureVersion=1&Timestamp=2010-07-20T13%3A51%3A31&Version=2009-03-01&Signature=3%2FgUXH4BICKrkbBfBkJtozJK3zo%3D

              RESPONSE
Invalid credentials

Thanks for the support