[one-users] Opennebula supported Cloud APIs

Pasi Kärkkäinen pasik at iki.fi
Thu Jan 28 01:52:03 PST 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 11:22:47PM +0100, Ignacio Martin Llorente wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The specification is now in technology preview (0.8). We were waiting for a final version in order to invest time on this new feature.

Ok. It seems VMware has recently contributed [1] to client-side opensource projects [2]
having/adding support for vCloud API, so it seems the API isn't that far from final.

[1] http://searchcloudcomputing.techtarget.com/news/article/0,289142,sid201_gci1379176,00.html
[2] libcloud, jclouds, dasein

-- Pasi