[one-users] Problem with Opennebula 1.4

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Mon Jan 25 04:56:45 PST 2010

Hi,

Probably the best way is to use the EC2 Query Server or the OCCI
Server. This would give you a very simple interface to your cloud
functionality, so the users do not need to know anything about linux
nor OpenNebula. Check [1] for a sample session...

BTW, you do not need to have one template por VM. You could also
prepare templates for your users so they can instantiate several time
those VMs....

REFS
[1] http://www.opennebula.org/doku.php?id=documentation:rel1.4:ec2qug

Cheers